Nous sommes le 22 Sep 2017, 15:14

DT Events at MACE - Nov. 11-13, High Point, NC 
Auteur Message

Message DT Events at MACE - Nov. 11-13, High Point, NC
I'll be at the MACE gaming convention (www.justusproductions.com) on Nov. 11-13 in High Point, NC. I am planning Dungeon Twister events throughout the weekend:

Friday, 8PM-12AM: Dungeon Twister Prison demos and casual games. I'll also be teaching the solo version of the game

Saturday, 9AM-1PM: Dungeon Twister Prison demos and casual games.

Saturday, 1:30-5:30pm: Dungeon Twister Prison tournament. Format: standalone with Dungeon Twister: Prison. There will be three rounds in Swiss round format, so all participants will play three games with DT: Prison. The GM (me) will provide enough copies of the game to have 10 participants, but if you have a copy of the game it would help to bring it along. This tournament may be used to seed the tournament on Sunday, but participation in both events is not required. It also would be helpful if participants can register in advance at www.dungeontwister.org (it's free) so that the results can be submitted to the league.

Saturday 8PM-12AM: Dungeon Twister 3/4 player and 2v2 games. We will be playing 3/4 player games. Any extra copies of the game would be appreciated.

Sunday 9AM-1PM: Dungeon Twister expansion demonstrations. Demonstrations and casual games of all published DT expansions.

Sunday 2PM-6PM: Championship of the 1st North Carolina Dungeon Twister Open.
Format: I would like to have equal forces (predetermined) using DT: Prison, Mercenaries, and the base game -- but this is subject to change. If you have copies of the game(s), please bring them along. New players who are not familiar with the expansions are allowed to play only with Prison. There will be three rounds in Swiss round format, so all participants will play three games.
Prizes: bonus Dungeon Twister game pieces (only available through tournament play) for all participants. In addition, Ludically and/or Asmodee will be providing prizes.
It would be helpful if participants can register in advance at www.dungeontwister.org (it's free) so that the results can be submitted to the league.

Please post here or contact me if you have any questions.

Geoff Heintzelman

09 Aoû 2011, 10:02

Message Format and Prizes
I am pleased to announce the format and prizes for the 1st North Carolina Open, to be held Nov 13 in High Point, NC at the MACE gaming convention (www.justusproductions.com).

The format will be Equal Forces using Dungeon Twister: Prison and the Base Game. There will be three rounds played to 5VP with a 45 minute time limit.

Round 1
Characters:Wizard, Mekanork, Cleric, Troll, Backstabber, Banshee, Naga, Warrior
Items:Fireball Wand, Rope, Treasure, Speed Potion, Bow, Large Shield
Rooms:2,3,37,39

Round 2
Characters:Wizard, Mekanork, Cleric, Backstabber, Thief, Goblin, Telepath, Wall-Walker
Items:Fireball Wand, Rope, Key, Telescoping Spear, Armor, Sword
Rooms:1,4,38,40

Round 3
Characters:Wizard, Mekanork, Cleric, Goblin, Troll, Naga, Warrior, Colossus
Items:Fireball Wand, Treasure, Rope, Key, Sword, Speed Potion
Rooms:2,3,37,38

Prizes:
DT Goodies will be available for all participants. For the winners: 1st place - a copy of DT: Prison and one DT expansion, 2nd place -- 2 DT expansions, 3rd place -- 1 DT expansion

See you there! Please contact me if you have any questions.

Geoff Heintzelman

31 Oct 2011, 18:01