Nous sommes le 23 Nov 2017, 02:02

Dungeon Twister Tournament at Recruits in Kansas City 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message Dungeon Twister Tournament at Recruits in Kansas City
Hello DT Fans,

The tournament at Recruits did not draw in the numbers like Kantcon in July, but it was still a great time! We had four players and the games were well played. It was a battle of Mike versus the 3 Kens. The spoils of victory go Ken, who played some awesome DT! Which Ken you might ask? Well, I don't want to drop last names in order to preserve their privacy. But some might find him on the IDTL as Jackdog 13.

Two of the new players that learned DT at Recruits immediately went out and bought DT base sets. I found one used set at the convention for one of them and the other guy just happened to trade for a used set from a friend of mine who had an extra on BGG. Good news all around. The player base is building here in the midwest.

I hope to post soon about the next tournament here in the heartland. It will be at KC Game Fair which is in November.

Thanks
Mike

13 Sep 2011, 21:31

Message Re: Dungeon Twister Tournament at Recruits in Kansas City
The most important thing is to have fun. It's great that you introduced the game to new people and even found them copies of the game.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing more about the tournament in November.

Geoff

13 Sep 2011, 21:39