Nous sommes le 25 Sep 2017, 01:05

Dungeon Twister Tournament & Demo at KCGameFair Nov 11&12 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message Dungeon Twister Tournament & Demo at KCGameFair Nov 11&12
I will be running another demo followed by a tournament for Dungeon Twister next week. They will be at the KCGameFair (www.kcgamefair.com) which is at the Airport Hilton this year. The convention starts Thursday and ends Sunday. The demo starts Friday (11/11/11) at 2pm and will last until everyone who wants to play has had a chance. The tournament will be Saturday (11/12/11) morning at 9am. I hope to have everyone signed in and playing by 9:30am. The length will depend on the number of players. Dungeon Twister Prison and the original will be legal. There are promotional items for attendees and an Expansion for first place.

Please come out and play. New players are absolutely welcome! Come learn how to play if you have not experienced this fantastic game!

01 Nov 2011, 23:29
Ghost

Message Re: Dungeon Twister Tournament & Demo at KCGameFair Nov 11&1
We had a fairly nice demo night at KC Game Fair. Five new players showed up with a few more observing and not playing. Two of the players showed up the next day to play and one of them went home a winner.

There were six total players and everyone played quite well. I look forward to the next one!

23 Nov 2011, 04:52