Nous sommes le 14 Déc 2019, 13:08

How should I go about obtaining Dungeon Twister expansions? 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message How should I go about obtaining Dungeon Twister expansions?
I have Dungeon Twister 2 Prison at the moment and sometime in the near future I’d like to start getting expansions. Am I right in thinking – all previous expansions for the original Dungeon Twister have ceased to be manufactured? If that is the case I’ll have to get my skates on as I’d like to get as many as possible.

I’d just like some advice really, in what would be the best way to go about this when I can finally get the money together. I figured I’d do the research now and then when the time comes it will be a simple job.

A few questions:

1. With me having Dungeon Twister 2: Prison is there any reason that I would need the original game as well?

2. Are the 3D figurines for the original Dungeon Twister still available anywhere?

3. Is there still a problem with thin card stock dungeons pieces in the original Dungeon Twister?

4. Are there any current problems with expansions that I should know about?

5. In what order should I go about obtaining expansions?

09 Fév 2011, 20:48

I have Dungeon Twister 2 Prison at the moment and sometime in the near future I’d like to start getting expansions. Am I right in thinking – all previous expansions for the original Dungeon Twister have ceased to be manufactured? If that is the case I’ll have to get my skates on as I’d like to get as many as possible.

I think you have to wear your skates. Old expansions are no more manufactured, but ... in a futur Ludically will edit some old characters in new expansions...

Arctic Jack a écrit:
1. With me having Dungeon Twister 2: Prison is there any reason that I would need the original game as well?

Lot of us really like to play mixing DT Prison and the original one. Some characters are the same, but mixing old ones and old objects really change the face of DT prison. Getting out with the goblin and a treasor gives you 3 victory points. This is an other way to play.

Arctic Jack a écrit:
2. Are the 3D figurines for the original Dungeon Twister still available anywhere?
Like the old expansions, some reseller always have them, but I think they are no more manufactured.

Arctic Jack a écrit:
3. Is there still a problem with thin card stock dungeons pieces in the original Dungeon Twister?
I don't have any problem with mine (2 years old).

Arctic Jack a écrit:
4. Are there any current problems with expansions that I should know about?
If you buy them, you will love them and your wife will go with your best friend....

Arctic Jack a écrit:
5. In what order should I go about obtaining expansions?
It really depends how you play DT. Some players love Fire&water others stop playing DT after this one...
I think all rules are availables on this web site (http://www.dungeontwister.org/regles.php, ok you have to speak french if you want to read them all, but reading the english glossary will help you ;) ).
Take a look and chose the one you like.

I apologize for my English, it's late and I lack sleep :roll:

09 Fév 2011, 23:01
Ghost

Your English is a lot better than my French, thank you for the reply!

One more question:

6. In the expansion ‘Forces of Darkness’ some of the objects were published the wrong thickness. I’ve just read that this was only fixed by some ‘bonus goodies’ available in Europe. I’m not sure exactly what they are but does anyone know where I could purchase some? As I plan on buying Forces of Darkness and would like to address this minor problem.

10 Fév 2011, 02:10
Goblin

I think that you can buy every set of figurines here http://www.fenryll.com/category.php?id_category=23.

10 Fév 2011, 12:20