Nous sommes le 20 Nov 2018, 14:00

Character and object player aids 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message Character and object player aids
I’m looking for some player aids that show a character’s picture, stats and their rules listed alongside. Also an objects section with their pictures and accompanying rules too. I think this would be extremely useful when you have a full set of expansions to choose from and you don’t want to be skimming through various rule books looking for individual character and object rules when you don’t know them all off by heart.

I’d like to be able to hand an opponent a couple sheets of laminated A4 with all their options to pick their team and objects from. What would be useful too would be individual small character and object cards with their pictures stats and rules listed. You could then go through this pack of cards and pick out who and what you’d like. You could then keep these cards by your side for reference. These would be great for people just getting used to the game.

I’ve just acquired an old Photoshop so will give this ago myself but I’ve never used anything like this before so it could take some time and the results probably won’t be very professional.

12 Avr 2011, 18:27

This might be a good start: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/58652/campaign-scenario-table

It doesn't have the pictures and only goes through Mercenaries, but it has the basics of the special abilities and uses.

I really wish they had continued to make the player's screens like in the base game...

Geoff

12 Avr 2011, 18:40