Nous sommes le 27 Mai 2017, 21:20

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 143 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Who are you ? 
Auteur Message
Prince d'Orl

Who are you ?
My first name is Francis. My pseudo : Phil Goude.
I live in France. I'm a man and I'm 39 years old.

I play Dungeon Twister since it release in 2004. I discovered DT on the website Trictrac (similar to boardgamegeek for French People). I'm referee in Orléans and I organize tournaments.

However, I'm playing boardgame. At this time, I like play to Race for the galaxy.

My english isn't good because my vocabulary is poor, but I can read english better than listen it.

Now, and you ? ;)

"Dungeon Twister c'est comme les endives : plus t'en manges et plus t'apprécies" - Marco le 15/09/2008

Dernière édition par Phil Goude le 18 Juin 2008, 08:34, édité 2 fois.

17 Juin 2008, 11:40
Profil YIM Site Internet
Magophage

I'm called Pascal, though I'm in fact the incarnation of a greek divinity...
From Canada (Quebec), and I'm 19 years old.

I discovered DT in a french magasine called Protégez-vous (Protect Yourself), special edition Christmas where they test toys and boardgames. DT was quite intriguing, so I tried it, and 2 months later I had bought the 3 expensions... Now I can't wait for any new box, even though I barely used the last that came up...

Huge fan of boardgame too, though I don't have any sufficient salary to buy like a madman. I do enjoy videogames whem comrades aren't present to use my variety of boardgames, or japanese animes.

I speak French and English fairly well for a guy my age, have some basics of Spanish, and am trying to learn German, slowly but surely.

Nice idea Phil Goude, it would be interesting to put that as an announcement or a post-it, so that everybody can see it and use it. I guess a moderator should try to fix this little issue, if needs be.

Dernière édition par Phoenixio le 23 Juil 2008, 22:27, édité 1 fois.

18 Juin 2008, 00:52
Eminent Dresseur de Dindons

I'll introduce myself, then.

My (real) name is Fabrice, but because there is another Fabrice who lurks somewhere in this forum, I was forced to take the Sherinford nickname, that comes from a roleplaying game character I played lots of years ago in a Space 1889 campaign. The name itself came from a NPC character in a famous Call of Cthulhu Adventure...

Anyway, I live in a country that is still called Belgium, in a small town near Charleroi, with my wife Laurence and three children called Morgane, Salomon and Mélusine, who all share my passion for books and games.

I play Dungeon Twister with my friend Olivier, who likes to kick my ass at this game every times he has the opportunity to do it, and who is also known for creating and managing the website legobelin.net. Since no strategy works twice on Olivier, I have to devise new ways to surprise him week after week, and that's probably why I like Dungeon Twister, a modular game you can never completely master.

You can meet me at almost every Dungeon Twister events organised in Belgium, and a few events organised in France and Germany, so I hope to meet you in person someday...

18 Juin 2008, 10:52
Champion de Belgique

I am from Germany and member of the DT "Dungeon" in Cologne (Kölner Zelle) since I first started playing the game in June 2007. Since then the virus got me... ;)
We meet once a week in a games shop and normaly I practice my tactics there with Senksis... (also known as my sparingspartner :lol: )
With the other active DT players in the region (NRW) we already organised a lot of tournaments in Cologne and Gelsenkirchen...

Some belgium and french players already know me from the tournaments in Malmedy, the World Championship and the Belgium Championship... and hopefully there will be more "international" DT tournaments soon!

My favourite character (up to now) is the elf... especially with a tresor ;). But I also like the little goblin with the ring of teleportation...

My "unfavourite" character is the ilusionist... because (up to now) I never managed to handle this lady!

21 Juil 2008, 13:06
Méchanork informatik

My name is Sebastien pseudo Haplo most of time ;-)

I'm from France, but I'm living right now for a few years in Senegal (Dakar). I was used to play with Drorek when I lived in Paris and sometimes with Calinqwe. Now, I'm far away, the first one is in Guyanne (South America) and the other one in Bordeaux ;-)

I'm playing with random team, even against epople choosing their teams, because I like adapting ma strategy according to the character I got (actually, I choose only the character at random).

I was used to play in an unknown format : 3-2-2-1. In this format You take 3 charaters having 0/1 in force, 2 having 2 in force, 2 having 3 in force and one having >3 in force. Then you choose your board and equipement and play.

Now, I'm a junky suffering of withdraw symptoms :-) Hope the online version will solve the problem of playing and playing again very soon.

11 Aoû 2008, 16:01
Profil Site Internet
Telepath

My introduction
Hello all. I'm John from California, USA.

My identity, Hex_Enduction_Hour, can be found on BGG.com and Heroscapers.com
Thanks for having me here. Looking forward to learning much from others about this fantastic game.

04 Déc 2008, 18:56
Profil Site Internet
Official Referee

My pseudo is Pap, a second name from university friends.
I play to DT from about 1 year. To fast, i lost a lot of game because i dont like to think long time.
i have to learn more about this game...

06 Déc 2008, 13:27

I'm Senksis from Cologne, which is actually not really a pseudo but my second name... :roll:
I'm a longterm student on linguistics and work for a local radio station.
I stumbled upon Dungeon Twister in August 2006 and since then I deeply fell in love with this game. Together with Puk I've travelled quite a bit in order to play (or promote) it: Aix-la-Chapelle, Hamburg, Malmedy, Paris and so forth. A nice side-effect: Reading the rules, strolling around the diverse boards and the likes improved my school French a little bit, bien qu'il ne suffit pas encore... ;o)

Up to now I have had lots of fun with you guys - so I'm seriously looking forward to seeing you again (or getting to know you) on the upcoming events!

07 Déc 2008, 02:48
Ghost

Mayo forced me to come to this forum, so here I am :mrgreen:

My real name is Jens, I have a german website for board- and cardgames (including Dungeon Twister, of course), and only last weekend I received the three missing expansion I hadn't had before. So my collection is complete now :)

If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

http://www.spielefreun.de

13 Jan 2009, 10:56
Profil Site Internet

Mayo forced me to come to this forum, so here I am :mrgreen:

Mayo is a dictator: no one can resist his rule... ;)

13 Jan 2009, 15:06
Magophage

im vincent from paris (28years)
i played DT a lot since its release, but i had to stop for (too many) severals month

im looking for people and/or tournament in paris !

02 Fév 2009, 16:37

My name is Eric. I live in Seattle, Washington, USA, and I've been playing Dungeon Twister since several months before its English release, when Asmodee US asked me to look over their English translation.

I'm not very active here, as the majority of the English-speaking Dungeon Twister community is on BoardGameGeek.

I am fluent in English, and can read some French. It will be quite some time before I am able to write in French, however.

03 Fév 2009, 06:49
Profil ICQ YIM
Ghost

My name is Guilhem. I live in Courcelles, a town near Charleroi in Belgium.

I search players who want to play at Dungeon Twister and other board games.

And I don't know what else to say :-)

Guilhem.

23 Avr 2009, 17:30
Official Referee

Guilhem.

Comme je te l'ai proposé, si tu es motivé pour passer par Liège ....

C'est quand tu veux !!!

Amis Liégeois, motivez-vous. Comme back to play DT in the Cité Ardente

02 Mai 2009, 12:49

stnicolas78 a écrit:
Guilhem.

Comme je te l'ai proposé, si tu es motivé pour passer par Liège ....

C'est quand tu veux !!!

Amis Liégeois, motivez-vous. Comme back to play DT in the Cité Ardente

Déjà qu'il veut pas se bouger pour venir jusqu'à Chatelet, qui est à deux pas de chez lui, Liège, tu penses bien...

:lol:

03 Mai 2009, 23:03
Araknis

My name is Robin Reeve.
I live in Switzerland, next to Lake Geneva.
I am a wargamer (mostly ASL), but I like to play all sorts of challenging and fun games.
I managed to order DT and the first extension... and I cannot wait to try it.
This forum already has helped me find a lot of answers and ressources (as I am reading the d/l rules9 : the adminstrators/moderators are doing a fine job!

BTW, is Christophe Boelinger on the forums?
If it is the case, what is his pseudo?
Now, I could believe that this is a top secret information, so I will understand if the answer is not given to me.

À part ça, ma langue principale est le français.

20 Mai 2009, 15:40
Méchanork informatik

Yes Christophe Boelinger in on the forum. His pseudo is ... "chris" :)

20 Mai 2009, 16:48
Profil Site Internet
Goblin

I can't believe I haven't post here before, even if I'm not what one can called an active member of the forum, I sure can't resist a presentation topic !

So, I'm Olivier, (un)known as Okko. I'm a compulsive game collector, which may explain that I own all extensions of the game despite I haven't played them all enough.

Due to a crazy planning, I have less and less time to play, but I hope that the new edition will give me the needed "kick'ass" to make me start again.

I'm also one half of the creators of the Random Team Maker (RTM), an online tool to generate random team, but also to create, save and print your favorite team roster. Unfortunately, my favourite sentence about this site is "soon, i'll make a big update !". And soon is always later than I expect... But this time, I seriously plan to have an update soon (well... some time before the end of the year..).

Hum, as I can see some of you are already sleepy 'cause I'm babling too much, I'll say that's enough for today.

Okko, see you soon

PS : President, I've printed my LIDT registration form... and should send it to you... "soon" :lol:

25 Mai 2009, 13:35

I'm Geoff (gheintze) and I live in North Carolina (southeastern United States). I'm 38 and have two children.

I've been playing Dungeon Twister since it was released, but not as much as I would like. I have started a games group in Durham, NC and I hope that I'll be able to introduce DT to my group.

Other boardgames I like include Memoir '44, Titan, Catan, and Carcassonne.

I'm hoping to play more in the future.

Geoff

30 Juin 2009, 15:01
Ghost

My name is Torsten - the pseudo is: Chipol and I play Dungeon Twister...

I started to play in January 2007. I never imagined how much it would influence me.

Since autumn 2007 I organize a small weekly DT-meeting in Hamburg at a medieval pub, which has a nice weekly boardgame-group. So I try to spread the DT-virus.

Starting 2008, I am organizing plays for starters and tournaments during local game-events (the biggest is the yearly Nordcon).

I play many other Board- and Card-Games, but DT is still one of my favourites even if I am still a bad player.

07 Juil 2009, 11:49
Ghost

My name is Bruce. I am a big DT fan and have tried to push the game in the UK with little success. This site has been a revelation and I hope to become more involved.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

07 Juil 2009, 20:01
Ghost

I am Francois (ou Paladar pour les pas vraiment intimes)
J'ai 15 ans et suis fan de litterature fantaisie, jeux de societe, PC, rolegame. Je suis une sorte de reference autours de moi pour les jeux type DT.
Merci à Cris Boel et aux createurs du forum.

03 Aoû 2009, 18:21
Ghost

I'm not really a new player of Dungeon Twister but I stopped to play four or five months ago ... But now, I'm Back :)
My name is Victor and I live in Tours, and I'm trying to find some players in this beautiful city !
I'm 18 and I'm waiting for the V2 to invest me more in the league and in the game ...

Drem

31 Aoû 2009, 21:36
Ghost

Message About myself
My name is Jared, I live and work in Phoenix, AZ, USA. I am a manager of a pharmacy, a pharmacist who specializes in immunization, psych and pain management. I'm 31 and have been playing DT off and on for 2 years. I'm a sucker for miniatures and have collected all the DT fenryll figurines that have been made in all 4 colors. Looking forward to sets 7 and 8 going 3D and ultimate 3-4 player colors being made.

15 Sep 2009, 09:03

Hi, my name is Janno (which is a short form of my two first names Jan Oliver).
I am 37 years old and live in Cologne, Germany, where I play DT with Senksis and Puk. Hope to see you soon in Lille or in Essen (or both)!

15 Sep 2009, 13:53

It was pointed out to me earlier today that I haven't actually answered this one. :)

My name is Eric Franklin, but I go by Gamethyme across most of the internet, especially here and on Boardgamegeek.

I do some of the English revision work for Asmodee (and, now, Matagot, Filosofia, Repos, and Ludically), so any errors in the English version of Dungeon Twister are my fault (usually because I didn't catch them).

If you're ever in the Seattle area and in need of an opponent, let me know. :)

Eric

22 Sep 2009, 05:15
Profil ICQ YIM
Ghost

Message De retour du moins j'espere !!
Je suis Eric SIWCZAK

Je vie dans le sud de la france ( Miramas) c'est plus jolie que chez christophe :lol:

J'ai eu la chance de pas mal playtester le jeu à l'origine, dans le sud sur quelques manif (vitroles entre autre).
Je suis dans le jeu depuis bien longtemps déjà, et avec une femme qui joue également ca n'arrange pas l'état du bureau et donc de la place qui y reste !!
J'ai l'impression de ne promouvoir que les jeux de christophe don beaucoup depuis sont en magasin ( tant mieu d'ailleurs).

J'ai eu peu de chance de faire des tournois, mais me suis amusé en 2006 sur essen depuis plus rien, je vais profiter de la ligue pour me remettre dans le bain.

voila c'est tout pour le moment.

08 Oct 2009, 14:54
Dragon

Un sudiste de retour.
J'espère que t'as pleins d'amis qui joues eux aussi à DT.

08 Oct 2009, 20:21
Ghost

Bonjour tous, mon nom est Francis, j'habite au Québec ET à Québec la ville.

J'ai découvert Dungeon Twister il y a quelques années mais suite à ma 1ere partie avec ma copine qui n'aimait pas tellement et n'était pas motivée à rejouer mon jeu a prit la poussière et fut quelque peu oublié sur la tablette du dessous à l'ombre des autres jeux...

Mais voilà que Prison sort: " DT!!!, j'avais oublié ce jeu qui me semblait plein de potentiel mais un peu oublié..." je l'ai aussitôt acheté, déjà motivé à me trouver des adversaires.

Et là c'est reparti, j'ai déjà rendu accro un de mes amis et je compte bien répandre la dépendance autour de moi!

Voilà, simplement une petite présentation de politesse 8-)

06 Déc 2009, 23:06
Official Referee

Bonjour tous, mon nom est Francis, j'habite au Québec ET à Québec la ville.

J'ai découvert Dungeon Twister il y a quelques années mais suite à ma 1ere partie avec ma copine qui n'aimait pas tellement et n'était pas motivée à rejouer mon jeu a prit la poussière et fut quelque peu oublié sur la tablette du dessous à l'ombre des autres jeux...

Mais voilà que Prison sort: " DT!!!, j'avais oublié ce jeu qui me semblait plein de potentiel mais un peu oublié..." je l'ai aussitôt acheté, déjà motivé à me trouver des adversaires.

Et là c'est reparti, j'ai déjà rendu accro un de mes amis et je compte bien répandre la dépendance autour de moi!

Voilà, simplement une petite présentation de politesse 8-)

Bienvenue à toi et à tes adversaires !!!!

N'hésitez pas à participer à ce forum .

Pap - section idées & variantes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

07 Déc 2009, 09:01
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 143 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante