Nous sommes le 22 Oct 2017, 06:45

[CANADA] - Calgary 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message [CANADA] - Calgary
Unfortunately I do not speak French however this is the largest group of Dungeon Twister players I have found. I love this game! My wife and I play boardgames regularly with friends but unfortunately my Dungeon Twister opponents are limited to date to my wife, and only two friends I have convinced this game is excellent!

Anybody in the Calgary area interested in a match please feel free to contact me here.

Local game dens seem to not register Dungeon Twister at all. I am considering invading them one Sunday to prove the error of their ways!

Dave.

30 Nov 2009, 10:31
Prince d'Orl

Unfortunately I do not speak French however this is the largest group of Dungeon Twister players I have found. I love this game! My wife and I play boardgames regularly with friends but unfortunately my Dungeon Twister opponents are limited to date to my wife, and only two friends I have convinced this game is excellent!

Welcome Dave

It's the better thing you have maked in your live ;)...It's a joke. You have luck, if you know 3 DT players !!!
Citation:

Anybody in the Calgary area interested in a match please feel free to contact me here.

Don't hesitate, contact Dave if you are from Calgary !
some canadian from calgary have open a post on the BGG forum (DT 2 section)
Citation:

Local game dens seem to not register Dungeon Twister at all. I am considering invading them one Sunday to prove the error of their ways!

Dave.
Why ? DT is the better game. You have my blessing, to convert these lost souls!!! ;)
And if you organize a meeting or a tournament, don't hesitate to register your organisation on our League website : http://www.dungeontwister.org

"Dungeon Twister c'est comme les endives : plus t'en manges et plus t'apprécies" - Marco le 15/09/2008

04 Déc 2009, 06:56
Profil YIM Site Internet