Nous sommes le 22 Juil 2017, 04:41

Goodies: Room P1, P3, Ogre 
Auteur Message

Message Goodies: Room P1, P3, Ogre
Just found this forum after being on a 2 Week hunt for Créatures Sylvestres and as many Goodies I can find before Prison takes over.

I recently saw a video review (4 weeks ago) of this and I instantly knew it was for me. I have no idea why I have waited for so long but I moslty got scared by the dungeon theme which reminded me of Heroscape and Descent type of games.

After that Video review I ordered all games I could from 2 different web stores in sweden. Dungeon Twister basic + Prison and exp 1-5.
Then I found out about the non english expansions and all the Goodies and hunted down Exp 6 and 8 and The Collectors edition, The minotaur.
I also tracked down 2 Belgium stores that claimed they where in stock on there website so I ordered one and payed and finaly got some peace in my mind when I had alls the Expansions, but after a day I got a refund and they told me that It was wrong on the sites.

I guess that bonuses for the Collectors edition are gone and everything is getting very strange when they started over so im not sure who to contact about that.

So after 4 weeks of hunting I almost have a compleate base set
However I'm still desperate to get Créatures Sylvestres as that would at least compleate my base set before the Prison Expansions will get out (if they will). Then I would not mind to try to get the last of the rooms P1 and P3 and a few more characters.

So is there anyone here that have an extra Créatures Sylvestres expansion laying around that they are willing to sell and any of the Goodies would be a bonus if anyone have spares so sell of those to.

Now I need to continue the search for a compleate set of one of the best games ever produced that should have been in my collection 5 years ago. I'm a late bloomer but I'm glad I finaly tracked it down.

Dernière édition par Nybba le 15 Sep 2010, 17:13, édité 1 fois.

12 Sep 2010, 22:58

Asmodee in Germany may have some of the goodies from the Collectors box. They sent them to me last year after I emailed them.

The best way to get goodies is to become active in the league. As far as I know, there are no tournaments in Sweden yet. Why not start some?

Good luck with the hunt!

Geoff

13 Sep 2010, 02:15
Prince d'Orl

Just found this forum after being on a 2 Week hunt for Créatures Sylvestres and as many Goodies I can find before Prison takes over.

I recently saw a video review (4 weeks ago) of this and I instantly knew it was for me. I have no idea why I have waited for so long but I moslty got scared by the dungeon theme which reminded me of Heroscape and Descent type of games.

After that Video review I ordered all games I could from 2 different web stores in sweden. Dungeon Twister basic + Prison and exp 1-5.
Then I found out about the non english expansions and all the Goodies and hunted down Exp 6 and 8 and The Collectors edition, The minotaur.
I also tracked down 2 Belgium stores that claimed they where in stock on there website so I ordered one and payed and finaly got some peace in my mind when I had alls the Expansions, but after a day I got a refund and they told me that It was wrong on the sites.

I guess that bonuses for the Collectors edition are gone and everything is getting very strange when they started over so im not sure who to contact about that.

So after 4 weeks of hunting I almost have a compleate base set
However I'm still desperate to get Créatures Sylvestres as that would at least compleate my base set before the Prison Expansions will get out (if they will). Then I would not mind to try to get the last of the rooms P1 and P3 and a few more characters.

So is there anyone here that have an extra Créatures Sylvestres expansion laying around that they are willing to sell and any of the Goodies would be a bonus if anyone have spares so sell of those to.

Now I need to continue the search for a compleate set of one of the best games ever produced that should have been in my collection 5 years ago. I'm a late bloomer but I'm glad I finaly tracked it down.

The late bloomer is welcome on this forum ;)....

Where do you from in sweden ?... I have a swedish friend on facebook ! I think she has all expansions of DT !!!

Otherwise... for Creature Sylvester... I look for you in my town's shop. Maybe could you try on the french website.... :cry: But I have tried.... no success !

Like Gheintze, contact Asmodee in Germany... and for goodies, contact us :) You could create the first DT swedish community !

Phil Goude

"Dungeon Twister c'est comme les endives : plus t'en manges et plus t'apprécies" - Marco le 15/09/2008

13 Sep 2010, 09:11
Profil YIM Site Internet

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I live in Luleå up north on the east coast about 160km to Finland. I have very few gamers in this town but I just joined a Gaming group in a neighbouring town but they so far not liked this game as much as me and my girlfriend do. But we tried it with 3/4 players and thay are a biit whiney before they get the game so I will try to convince them again.

What will it take to start up a DT community? I'm not any good with programing websites but I will defenetly try to spread this game to everyone I know.

I have tracked down a few more things since I wrote this and a used copy of Creatures sylvester that was a bit worn with one of the tokens scrached on the back. So I am still interested in a copy that is in a better condition. I still have to track down room P1 and P3 and the Ogre and a few others. But that was very expensive.

What is the Mail to Asmodee Germany? I just get redirected to another new site everytime I try to go to their website.

13 Sep 2010, 17:18

It is very easy to plan a tournament. Just get 4-8 players together and play several rounds. There are guidelines on the league website for running tournaments. You can have it in a gaming store nearby, and they will help you to promote it to get more players. It also would be good to join the league -- then the results can count in the world rankings.

Try this for Asmodee: http://de.asmodee.com/ressources/footercontenu/index.php?mode=contact

13 Sep 2010, 20:06

Getting 4 players are easy but to get them to play DT only is hard as thay did not like it the first time so I have to try to get them to try it again. The closest FLGS is 300 km away so that is even a bigger problem but we have a gaming apartment to be in.

I will try to get more info on the site about a tournament. What is up with the goodies for arranging tournaments, are they prizes?

I have sent 2 mails to them but they never ansvered to any of them.

13 Sep 2010, 20:25

So now I have CS finaly and the hunt is now for 3 Goodies.

Room P1
Room P3
The Ogre

14 Sep 2010, 23:10

If you invite me to Sweden, I will be pleased to come and play with you!

19 Fév 2011, 01:10