Nous sommes le 21 Avr 2018, 06:02

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 31 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
DT Xbox status? 
Auteur Message
Ghost

Message DT Xbox status?
Looking for a status update for DT on the Xbox. Does anyone have recent news on the status of the game or a release date?

19 Jan 2010, 20:17
Araknis

20 Jan 2010, 12:32

Citation:
They are ready to present it to microsoft for aproval.
Then it takes 1 or 2 months.
They announced it for the first semester 2010, so they didn't take any risk. So I would imagine between april and june...

22 Jan 2010, 17:58
Profil ICQ YIM
Ghost

24 Jan 2010, 06:10
Paladin

Héhé, I've just repared my xbox with the "gummies solution". So I'm ready for it now !

24 Jan 2010, 15:18
Ghost

I posted this over at http://boardgamegeek.com/article/4537489#4537489

Thought I'd share my thoughts on this type of game gone digital

There is a growing trend as of late for board games to do well on console systems and computers.

Here are a few Xbox Arcade examples. The newest board game is Panzer General:Allied Assault which has been out for a few months and seems to be doing well. It sells for 800 points, around $10. Then there are a few that have been around for awhile, Catan, Carcassonne, and Ticket to Ride. These also sell for 800 points/$10 and all of them have a slew of expansions and extra content to purchase for varying costs which greatly enhance the games.

Then there is the Xbox Arcade version of Magic the Gathering which is kicking butt and and within a couple of months after it's release has become the best selling game ever on the Xbox Arcade. It has lots of extra's, a new expansion and many more planned.

Up and coming is Blood Bowl, which is a huge success as a digital purchase/download on the PC and is available on a couple of Hand Held systems as well. It is going to be released in a few days on the Xbox system as a Xbox 360 physical store purchase for $49.99 as well as a PC/DVD purchase for $39.99.

I think the time is right for a game like Dungeon Twister to come out on Xbox Arcade followed by other platforms. I think Hydravision really needs to take a serious look at the digital version of Blood Bowl and its website. http://www.bloodbowl-game.com This is what is needed for DT to succeed as a digital game. http://www.playtilldawn.com is a good start but they have a ways to go.

I really hope they release this game and it doesn't get dumped like the digital version of the Talisman boardgame did.

Vern

24 Jan 2010, 19:58
Ghost

Est-ce que par hasard quelques "insiders" auraient des news concernant la sortie? Xbox? PS3? Certains parlent de Mars, j'ai lu je ne sais plus où décembre...

Quid?

;-)

Bon Twist
Tempo

28 Fév 2010, 17:35
Prince d'Orl

Dès mercredi, les chanceux qui seront à Cannes découvriront la vidéo de lancement :)

D'après Chris, le jeu est dans le tuyau pour approvment par Microsoft !

"Dungeon Twister c'est comme les endives : plus t'en manges et plus t'apprécies" - Marco le 15/09/2008

01 Mar 2010, 10:27
Profil YIM Site Internet
Prince d'Orl

la réponse exacte est celle-là, tirée de facebook

Chris on facebook a écrit:
DT sur xbox c'est dans Environ 2 ou 3 mois, c'est parti en approval chez Microsoft il me semble.
La surprise vidéo sera au festival de Cannes, en live :)
Mercredi, vendredi, samedi et dimanche à 17h sur la scène accessible au public dans la zone jeux des éditeurs.
Jeudi soir sur la grande scène en live et en écran géant lors de la soirée des as d'or, a la fin du repas vers 23h.
Va falloir assurer ;) !!!...

"Dungeon Twister c'est comme les endives : plus t'en manges et plus t'apprécies" - Marco le 15/09/2008

01 Mar 2010, 11:25
Profil YIM Site Internet
Ghost

Ok merci à toi Phil! Patience, patience...

01 Mar 2010, 11:40
Ghost

11 Mar 2010, 04:03
Prince d'Orl

Hello,

Should be gone to approval by Microsoft by now.
Scheduled to be out in June 2010.
I know... Video game industry is different than boardgame industry.

We presented the video clip and making of, live at the As d'or diner at Cannes internationnal games festival.

So it's well on it's way ;)

Ludicalement,

Chris

11 Mar 2010, 09:59
Profil YIM Site Internet
Ghost

Any chance of those videos making it to the web somewhere, perhaps youtube or vimeo?

11 Mar 2010, 16:23
Ghost

Well June is almost upon us... Any status on a release date?

23 Mai 2010, 17:50
Ghost

So no one has any idea of the release date for DT on Xbox or even the status of the game. This has to be the strangest marketing campaign I have ever seen for a game ever.

All kinds of press and demo's late last year getting everyone excited followed by deafening silence from the Hydravision and Ludically. No updates to the games playtilldawn website. Ludically's DT website still has the DT:Prison board game coming soon, 10/24/09, when it's been out for months. No interviews, no screen shots, no in-game movies, no previews, nothing.

If DT for Xbox comes out at some point and fails to garner the sales it needs to be a viable product and worthy of further development and expansions then marketing would be at the top of the list of causes.

The only thing I can think of is either the game has rapidly become vaporware like the Talisman PC game did or Microsoft has stifled any marketing what so ever which I would find unlikely since many other products have had quite a bit of marketing before launch.

Anyway, if they want to turn off interest in their product they are doing a great job of it.

30 Mai 2010, 16:48
Ghost

I think this can almost sum up DT in the states. (Referring to the boardgame) They say all kinds of stuff is coming out (from '08) and it never materializes. Up until the DT Prison annoucement the website had goodies from '06 listed. 3 years for the site to be updated, shame, DT is such a great game.

Vern_S a écrit:
If DT for Xbox comes out at some point and fails to garner the sales it needs to be a viable product and worthy of further development and expansions then marketing would be at the top of the list of causes.

The only thing I can think of is either the game has rapidly become vaporware like the Talisman PC game did or Microsoft has stifled any marketing what so ever which I would find unlikely since many other products have had quite a bit of marketing before launch.

Anyway, if they want to turn off interest in their product they are doing a great job of it.

30 Mai 2010, 17:10
Ghost

I sent an e-mail to Hydravision with a copy of the text about marketing from this forum. I wonder if I will even get a response.

30 Mai 2010, 21:53
Ghost

I received a nice e-mail from Francois Potentier, a Project Manager at Hydravision, today and was assured that Digital version of Dungeon Twister was not vaporware and that the XBLA version was complete and that the PS3 version was in progress.

I guess it's in the hands of Microsoft and release is imminent. :D

02 Juin 2010, 16:32
Araknis

I received a nice e-mail from Francois Potentier, a Project Manager at Hydravision, today and was assured that Digital version of Dungeon Twister was not vaporware and that the XBLA version was complete and that the PS3 version was in progress.

I guess it's in the hands of Microsoft and release is imminent. :D

Thanks for the news ! :D

02 Juin 2010, 16:57
Ghost

15 Juil 2010, 01:11
Ghost

Rumors say that it will show at Essen 2010. Is it true ?

17 Sep 2010, 19:42
Ghost

Je ne crois pas que ce soit une source sûre, mais j'ai trouvé ça :

http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=12825

J'espère que c'est faux, car ce serait décevant... :(

24 Sep 2010, 22:01
Ghost

Chris posted to the Yahoo! groups mailing list: "Should be available on PS3 on January 2011 and close after that on XBoX"

How much long we must wait! :cry:

24 Sep 2010, 23:58
Méchanork informatik

Why there is a so bad communication about it?

It's said it was over and in validation by Microsoft? Does it mean that Microsoft didn't validate it?

11 Oct 2010, 17:55
Profil Site Internet
Paladin

Chris said that Microsoft validation is very complicated if you never had work with them before. So wait & see ...

12 Oct 2010, 09:57
Eminent Dresseur de Dindons

Ok, I know this is very frustrating. The game should get out in the beginning of next year. Why this delay? Well, it seems that in order to access xbla platform, you have to find some kind of intermediary who already have worked with microsoft and who is willing to support and endorse the project. What happened with dt is that the undertaking that was supposed to support it wsnt cold feet. At least, that's what I was told. In my opinion, this kind of scheme is illegal under the standart competition rules.

14 Oct 2010, 20:06
Prince d'Orl

D'ici peu, vous aurez des informations.... mais pas sur wikileaks :lol:

Soon, you will have news... but not on wikileaks :lol:

02 Déc 2010, 16:24
Profil YIM Site Internet
Naga

Je suis à 2 doigts de craquer sur l'achat d'une xbox. Mais ma femme me retient par le col...
Si DT doit sortir très prochainement sur cette console je risque de déchirer ma chemise pour me précipiter au magasin le plus proche ! :lol:

02 Déc 2010, 16:47
Araknis

D'ici peu
En 2011, annonçant une toute prochaine sortie en 2013 ? :twisted:

02 Déc 2010, 17:14
Prince d'Orl

Phil Goude a écrit:
D'ici peu
En 2011, annonçant une toute prochaine sortie en 2013 ? :twisted:

nan, ce sont des sources non officiels.... avec une date de sortie en simultané sur XBoX et PS3... et 6 mois plus tard sur PC ... pas belle la vie !!!! :mrgreen:

02 Déc 2010, 17:24
Profil YIM Site Internet
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 31 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante